If you really want your party to be special, hiring entertainment can make a huge impact. Tell people in your invitation so they know what's up.
- Yard Games: Set up some backyard games like: volleyball, croquet, bocce ball, horseshoes or bean bag toss. Check with family, friends and neighbors to see if they have any you can borrow.
- Board Games: Use your favorite board games as centerpieces for your tables. How about some of our favorites - checkers, Yahtzee, Connect 4, Chutes & Ladders, Trouble, Apples to Apples, decks of cards? Chances are you have plenty of these around your house already. If not, check with friends, family and neighbors to see what you can borrow.
- BIG Games for big kids: Inflatables will keep the grads hopping! And imagine the fun of a dunk tank?! Contact your local Rental Company to see what they have to offer.
- Photo Booth: Photo booths are very popular! Just make sure everyone gets a turn. Have some fun props on hand so your guests can take goofy photos.
- D.J. or Karaoke: Dance the night away to your grad's favorite songs or get your guests to sing for the crowd.
- Musicians: Live bands are extremely popular with graduates. Do you know a high school band or garage band that would love to make their debut at your party? Invite them to play a few songs.
- Caricaturist: What a fun gift for all your grad’s fellow students, family and friends. This is VERY popular with the kids.
- Face painter: School logos, shooting stars, or symbols from school activities would be popular for students (and your smaller guests would love it too).
- Handwriting Analyst: Offers an intriguing look at your personality.
- Palm Reader or Fortune Teller: Foreseeing a positive future is every graduate’s wish (and their parent's!).
- Gambling: Bring the thrill of Vegas to your party. Of course it's just for fun ... and it's LOTS of fun. Check with your local rental company for casino/gambling games and ask a few dads to be the dealers. It's a great way to get them involved.